SAP & SBEM Energy Assessments in Norfolk
Kass & Beard Building Consultancy Limited was formed in 2010 and our speciality is SAP & SBEM Energy Assessments. Our energy assessor is fully accredited SAP & SBEM (Levels 3 & 4) with Elmhurst Energy with over 25 years’ experience in the building industry and is a Fellow of the Chartered Association of Building Engineers.
If you’re working on a new build construction or converting an existing building, in England or Wales, whether for commercial or residential purposes, it is a requirement under the Building Regulations for those buildings to meet minimum energy efficiency standards for which you will need an SAP & SBEM Energy Assessment.
We serve not only builders and architects but also domestic home owners too. Whether it’s a new extension or a solar panel installation the chances are that an energy assessment will be required and we have the expertise to carry that out both efficiently and reliably.
At Kass & Beard, not only do we carry out assessments but where the energy assessment is not to the required level we can be relied upon to advise the most practical and economical way of bringing it into line.
Kass & Beard Building Consultancy are experienced, fully accredited SAP & SBEM (Levels 3 & 4) energy assessors with a range of services on offer to help new build or conversion projects:
- Predicted & As Built Energy Assessments for new build dwellings and commercial buildings
- EPC’s for new build dwellings and conversions to dwellings
- EPC’s for commercial buildings (Levels 3 & 4)
- CO2 Emission Reports or Area-weighted U-value calculations for:
- extensions where the allowable area of glazing is exceeded
- conversions where it is proposed to retain existing features without thermal upgrading
- conservatories where thermal separation from the dwelling is to be removed
- Reports for consideration of high-efficiency alternative systems for new buildings (Reg 25A, Building Regulations)
- Simple Payback Calculations for existing bulidings
- Energy Feasibility Reports to meet Planning Condition requirements
- U-value Calculations
- Condensation Risk Analysis
- Part G Water Efficiency Calculations for new dwellings
- MEES Appraisals & EPC’s for commercial properties